Exhibitions & Projects
Overview of my past exhibitions & projects:
- 1998: Masterpiece Gallery, Cincinnati, Ohio
- 1998: Poster design for Theatre In Motion, NYC
- 2000: Poster design for The Promise of the Park, NYC Central Park
- 2009: Poster design for the Museum of the City of New York's Antique Toy display
- 2010: Indiana State Museum, Indianapolis, In.
- 2012: Triptych design for Seven Hills Women's Health Centers
- 2012 and 2013: Nineteenth century-style illustrations for Theater in Motion's music videos from their play "The Promise of Central Park". These videos recieved honors from the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in 2015.
- 2013: Inspiration From the Garden, a Featured show at Hoosier Salon's Broadripple Gallery
- 2013: Hoosier Salon Annual Exhibition, Indianapolis, Indiana
- 2014: Hoosier Salon Annual Exhibition Indianapolis, Indiana
2015: Captured Inspiration,A show featured at the Women's Institute and Gallery in New Harmony, Indiana
2015: Making Faces in Aurora, A mural project in Aurora, Indiana
2015: Expressions of Creativity A three person show at the Hoosier Salon Gallery in New Harmony, Indiana
2016: Hoosier Women Artists. On display at the office of the Leutenant Governor of the State of Indiana through 2017
2016: Hoosier Salon Annual Exhibition Indianapolis, IN.
2016 Woman's Art Club of Cincinnati regoinal show
2017 Woman's Art Club of Cincinnati regional show
2018 Woman's Art Club of Cincinnati regional show
2019 Woman's Art Club of Cincinnati Regional show
2019 Hoosier Salon Annual Exhibition in Indianapolis, IN
Do you want to know more about my artwork?
Please fill out the form to contact me or give me a call at (513) 284-6799.
Art on the Street